Thursday 26 January 2017

Summer Squeeze

Happy Australia Day to my Aussie followers and welcome everyone. I really wanted to join in on some challenges this month and the challenge over at D-lish Scraps really jumped out at me with all the beautiful colours. So here is the Mood Board:


Isn't it so pretty! And here is my take on it. Quite a busy layout for me, but I've been itching to use the Kaisercraft die cut circles. I've covered all the colour criteria as well.










A very different page to my usual but it was so much fun. Thanks for looking xx






2 comments:

  1. I like , you do brights so well. Really a lovely summer feel to this, makes me want to go on a holiday. Beautiful layout Jo
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gelati bright colours - perfect for your photos. The die cut is gorgeous back filled with all sorts of colour, texture and embellies :D

    ReplyDelete