Thursday 5 January 2017

Ubud Dreams January Creative Kit

Well hello again and welcome back.  It's been a while since my last blog update but I tend to get a bit crazy and lazy over the Christmas and New Year period. I can't wait to share with you the new Kit from Uniquely Creative for January. Oh my goodness!! This Kit is I think now my new favourite. The Colours! The patterns! Be still my beating heart :D   How about I just get on with it.....


Can you see what I mean about the wonderful colours?  This is one of the cards that I created with the Ubud Dreams Kit. Simple yet effective and you will find the instructions for this in the Kit. And the add-on Die is to, well....die for :D  


And I don't like waste so I used the negative from the above die cut for my next card.


I just love the tiled paper pattern. 



In this Kit you will get some gorgeous little glass tiles and a pretty ombre ink pad. This is one of the cards I made using them plus the lovely add-on stamp set.
                           




The Collectables in this Kit are truly beautiful and versatile. 




So that's just a small snippet of what you'll find in this KIT. I've been finding it tough of late getting my creative mojo happening but I can't wait for the weekend so that I can grab some photos to create a 12x12 layout with this. And hopefully post the result here for you to see.

PS. These photos don't do justice to the colours in this Kit. You need to see it IRL.

Thanks again for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! These look wonderful creations! happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious colours & fabulous creations - especially like the negatives space card with tiles. Brio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards and so clever to use the negative too. I love the tiles they are awesome. Thanks for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete