Sunday 5 February 2017

Hanami Garden Inspo

Hello fellow crafters. I'm just quickly popping in today to share with you a layout I created with the February Creative Kit from Uniquely Creative.  Kaisercraft's Hanami Garden Collection is perfect for some recent photos of our DD's trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. Thanks again to Steve for supplying her Mumma with this gorgeous pic, taken in Hoi An's Old Town.

The products and colours in this Kit are truly beautiful.  Tracey and Kasia have introduced Gold accents into this Kit and the matching wooden embellies make it so easy for me to make clusters on my pages, and you know how much I love clusters! :D

Products from my own stash that I've used are Colour Blast Colour Paste with a Prima stencil on the background which isn't included in the Kit. And the little pearl dots Viva Perlen-Pen in Gold and Black also not in the Kit. Everything else that you see on this page you will find in the Kit.




The little flowers from the Kit are so perfect in colour and size for this.


This is not a layout that you'll find in the February Creative Kit Club instruction/inspiration book, however please feel free to "scrap-lift" the design and all I ask in return is that you mention my Blog, makingacreativelife.blogspot.com.

I hope you get to play with all these goodies. I'm sure there will be more travel pics to scrap very soon but now I'm torn between the Ubud Dreams and the Hanami Garden Collections. Kaisercraft you are killing me!!!! :D     TFL xx

2 comments:

  1. A vibrant tropical look to this layout - perfect for Asian travel pics. Love the bright colour through the Prima flourish and the red fans. Decisions, decisions about the latest collections eh? Having been to Ubud, I'm in love with Ubud dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jo, really love the yellow and red together and the little fans and sticks are perfect embellishments for your layout. Gorgeous photo. Hope you are managing to stay cool in this weather
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete