Sunday 19 March 2017

D-lish Scraps Pretty in Pink

Two blog posts in one day! It's an absolute miracle :D  I love D-lish Scraps' Challenges but I rarely get to participate, like most other Challenges. However, I knuckled down today and got this one done.


Isn't it pretty!!  I don't usually use a lot of pink in my layouts but I had the perfect photo for this Challenge. The sketch helped as well.


I've pretty much followed the sketch as is and included the required shades of pink and added some butterflies. Of course I had to include a D-lish Typewriter Flair as well :)



This photo is all about the pink hat. DD's dress was white lace and her newly acquired hot pink hat gave her quite a "boho" look. I added some white lace to the page inspired by her dress.

I'm sure that'll be enough pink to last me a while now :D   Thanks for looking xx





4 comments:

  1. lol! You can never overdose on pink!!!! Looove how you kept the 'boho ' look going with the touches of lace...& that flair isYUMMO! Another stunning page :):) Good to see you scrapping a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Jo. Love the photo being black and white and the hat left pink , really standing out.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's the perfect photo for this pink page! Lots of pink but its not overwhelming! A lovely page.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete