Saturday 1 April 2017

Swatch it Up with Kraft Plus

I'm popping back in to give you the heads up about the new Challenge over at Kraft Plus.  And yours truly is a Guest Designer for April...yay!  Boy! did it take me out of my comfort zone or what?!!!
The Challenge.....to use paint swatches.


This turned out to be more fun than I first thought. It was just a matter of thinking outside the square. I hope my Slipperhood Sisters don't mind me using this photo, but it suited the theme perfectly. Thanks Mary, Lizzy, Cheryl & Bec xx


Besides their wonderful inspiration, these girls never fail to cheer me up, so when we all get together (a rare treat, sadly) we certainly make the most of it. They really do make life colourful :) 


Call on over to the Kraft Plus blog and check out all the fabulous DT inspiration.  I hope you get to play along. Thanks for dropping by xx 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on GD and very honoured to be on your page with the sisters of the slipperhood :) The flair is perfect x

    ReplyDelete