Saturday 4 November 2017

Stuck?! November Sketch

Hello again. I can't believe a whole month has gone by since I've posted here. Last month was quite busy in my neck of the woods with work, birthday celebrations and preparing for my annual scrapbooking weekend away. Hence there was no time to enter Challenges. So I'm determined to have a go at a few of them this month before the "silly season" decends upon us.

I always enjoy joining in on the sketch challenges over at Stuck?!  Here is the current sketch inspiration:



The Design Team inspo is amazing, so I do hope you get a chance to pop on over & check them out.
I decided to go with a large, single photo. I've hidden my story on a tag behind the photo at the top of the page. I've used the beautiful "Rose Avenue" collection from Kaisercraft along with some Kaisercraft stamps.




I've used quite a lot of 3D foam mount tape to make all the roses "pop".




Hopefully this will be the first of a few Challenges that I have on my "to do" list this month, but I'll wait & see if time permits because I'm in the midst of recording our trip to France (via PL) from earlier in the year. As usual it has become bigger than Ben Hur & I have quite a lot of work to do on it.  Thanks for looking xx
                           

7 comments:

  1. Love the flower cluster. Beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Stcuk?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Jo! and thanks for the DT compliment, we appreciate it! Do hope you join us again and thanks for sharing your layout with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Jo - I like the adaptation of the sketch and the gorgeous blooms. Thanks for playing along with us at Stcuk?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty layout! I love the roses. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty take on the sketch and so beautifully embellished! Great adaptation too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch! I love the dimension you added with the foam mounted roses! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Jo, love the roses and the dimension. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete